Spiral Lifter Introduction:
Spiral lifter is mainly used to convey powdery, granular and small lump materials, such as pesticides, veterinary drugs, condiments, additives, chemicals, etc. The spiral elevator is not suitable for conveying perishable and highly viscous materials. and materials that are prone to caking.
When the stainless steel spiral elevator works, the rotating spiral blades push the material for transportation. The force that prevents the material from rotating together with the spiral elevator blades is the weight of the material itself and the frictional resistance of the spiral elevator casing to the material. Spiral blades are welded on the rotating shaft of the screw elevator. The surface shapes of the blades include solid surface type, belt type surface type, blade surface type and other types according to the different materials to be transported. The spiral shaft of the spiral elevator has a thrust bearing at the end of the material movement direction. When the spiral tube is long, an intermediate hanging bearing should be added.
Features of Spiral Lifting Machine:
1. It can be transported horizontally, inclined or vertically, and has the characteristics of simple structure, small cross-sectional area, good sealing, easy operation, easy maintenance, and convenient closed transportation.
2. The structure is relatively simple and the cost is low.
3. Reliable operation and easy maintenance and management.
4. Compact size, small cross-section size and small floor space.
5. It can achieve sealed transportation, which is beneficial to transporting materials that are easy to fly, hot and have strong odors. It can reduce environmental pollution and improve the working conditions of port workers.
6. Easy to load and unload.
7. It can transport materials in reverse direction, and it can also make one conveyor transport materials in two directions at the same time, that is, toward the center or away from the center.
Spiral Lifting Equipment Parameter: