Introduction of Pointed-bottom And Round Tube Filling Machine:
The pointed-bottom and roun tube filling production line is composed of a bottle feeding machine, a filling and capping machine, and a disc positioning and rotating (rolling) capping machine. It can complete the processes of filling, plugging, and capping. It is mainly used for reagent tubes and other small doses The in-line production of the solution can be matched with a labeling machine to form an ideal production line. This plastic extraction tube filling production line has reasonable design, simple operation, easy maintenance, and fully meets the requirements of the new version of GMP.
A wide variety of closure options are available for our sealed bottom clear plastic tubes. Our poly plugs and vinyl caps, in both standard and hanging varieties, are available in many colors.
Features of Pointed-bottom And Round Tube Filling Machine:
- It can be adapted to the production of multiple specifications, and the filling part is made of 316L stainless steel.
- Stable operation, low noise and accurate filling.
- The broken bottle rate is low, the qualified rate of finished products is high, and the energy consumption is low.
- The virus preservation liquid filling machine can be controlled by single machine and chain control.
- The exterior material of the pointed-bottom and roun tube filling machine is 304 stainless steel, which conforms to GMP standards