Introduction of Extraction Tube And Drop Bottle Filling Machinery:
The extraction tube and drop bottle filling production line consists of a bottle supply machine, a filling and capping machine, and a disc positioning and rotating (rolling) capping machine, which can complete the processes of filling, plugging, and capping, mainly used for reagent tubes and In-line production of other small-dose solutions, and can be matched with a labeling machine to form an ideal production line. This plastic extraction tube filling production line has reasonable design; simple operation, easy maintenance, and fully meets the requirements of the new version of GMP.
The Bottle Filling Machine is an automatic bottle filling and capping machine uniquely designed to handle a specialized container – Bellow Bottles. Our unique bellows packaging is a multi-purpose plastic container engineered to handle serums, creams, various liquid viscosities, and can even be altered to hold powders.
Features of Extraction Tube And Drop Bottle Filling Machinery:
- The exterior material is 304 stainless steel, which conforms to GMP standards.
- It can be adapted to the production of multiple specifications, and the filling part is made of 316L stainless steel.
- Stable operation, low noise and accurate filling.
- The broken bottle rate is low, the qualified rate of finished products is high, and the energy consumption is low.
- The extraction tube and drop bottle filling machine can be controlled by single machine and chain control.